Youtube is planning to roll out new layout for their webpage. Do you want to try it out before it is rolled out. If yes, then here is the steps that you need to follow in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
1) Open Chrome & go to http:www.youtube.com
You will see the old layout as in the image below.
2) Next press “Cntrl+Shift+J” on your keyboard.
Click on the “Console” Tab & paste below content at the end of console window and then press enter.
Once done, click on the x near the right side of the console as shown in the image below to close the console.
3) Refresh the browser window. You have the new layout ready for you.
4) For Firefox, follow the same steps as given above but instead of pressing “Cntrl+Shift+J” on your keyboard just press “Cntrl+Shift+K”.
5) If you want to revert back to old layout just delete the cookies of your browser.